Saturday 9 July 2016

Grandson of Emir of Kanu converts to christianity.

Paul Ado Bayero, the Grandson of the Emir of Kano, AdoBayero, has revelaed in an interview that he is now a convert to the Christian religion.
In a statement, he said:
My name is Paul Ado Bayero. You may have been hearing of the grandson of the Emir of Kano (Northern Nigeria) Alhaji Ado Bayero, who converted to Christianity. You may have been wondering whether it is true or not; I tell you today that it is true for I am the one. I am a Hausa man, a typical Hausa man from Kano State, Nigeria, grandson of the Emir of Kano, my mother’s name is Jumai.
Of my mother’s children, I’m the only one that did not receive western education in an English speaking school. My mother was a devout Muslim who loved Islam and despised anything that was not Islamic. She used to abuse Christians. Anywhere she saw Christians she would curse them. Because of the disposition, she prevailed on my father to allow me to be trained in Islamic education. My father agreed because it was a thing of pride in Islam for one’s child to be properly schooled in Islamic teachings. It was more prestigious to send a child to an Islamic school than to an English speaking school. My father thus sent me to an Arabic school and I grew up according to the teachings of the Qur’an.
In the interview, Paul described how his brother on finding out that he had converted to Christianity took a knife, slashed his fingers and burnt his right hand.  He also said that his stomach was  ripped open with a knife and he ended up being thrown into a well. He was miraculously rescued from that well and the same Churches and Christians that he persecuted in the past took care of him and later sent him to Port Harcourt because of severe persecution.

No comments:

Post a Comment