Thursday 25 August 2016

Episode 15

EPISODE 15
READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED
STRICTLY FOR 18+
I got to madam's door entrance and knocked. "Come
in" she
replied. I entered the room and stood still while holding
the
polyethene bag containing the soaps. Madam sat on
her bed and
tied a white towel around her bosom running to her
thigh and
another white towel on her head. The upper part of her
bosom
was revealing on the towel. She told me to sit down on
the small
upholstered chair opposite her bed and we started a
conversation.
MADAM: **holding an android phone and scrolling
through it**
your meal was so delicious. Kudos
ME: thanks ma. I'm only trying ma *smiled*
MADAM: pls bear with us for now. You know janet isn't
around
and Mabel will return on tuesday. So u will be assiting
in cooking
for now.
ME: no problem ma
Madam: janet is writing jamb tomorrow, how well is
she
prepared?.
ME: very well ma **i kept glancing at her fair
complexiond
spotless thigh and her protuding bosoms, my Joystick
was gaining
velocity gradually***.
MADAM: Are you sure?. Because if she scores less
than 200, i
will terminate ur job here with immediate effect.
ME:**scared, and my Joystick went down instantly**.
I'm very sure
of my services ma.
She took the nylon from me, removed a soap from it.
She picked
her laptop from her dressing table and gave it to me.
MADAM: , pls help me to arrange all the musics and
videos on a separate single file
ME: ok ma.
She opened the door to her bathroom while i was
sorting out the
system. The sound of the water splash kept giving me
hard-on. I
began to imagine myself with her in the shower, how it
will feel
like entering her from the back while in the bathroom.
Alot of
nasty thoughts were running through my mind that i
couldnt
focus on what i was doing on the system. She came
out after
5minutes and sat on the bed.
Madam looked sexier after bath. The water drops on
her skin was
adding to my Attention. She was applying something
on her face
while i was on the system. The more i glance at her, the
more my
hard-on was getting intense, the heat coming out
beneath the
system wasn't helping matters.
I began to wonder how i will make the move, should i
touch her?,
or peck her?, or change my sitting position to the bed?,
then I
thought of her church attendance, i thought of her
vigils, i thought
of her moral strictness, then i was loosing hope. Each
time i
raised my eyes to look at her, i would noticed her
staring at me
also. I became confused and hopeless but still erected
on my
boxers. She asked if i was through and i said "YES". The
problem
now was, how do i drop the system and stand up with
an
Attention?. I felt so clueless, i became uncomfortable
on the seat
to the extent that she noticed it and was questioning my
mood. I
pressed my Joystick in-between my thighs as i returned
her laptop.
"chai, to stand up and walk out now na wahala". I
managed to
stand up and cover my Joystick with my two palms.
"what is there
that you are covering" madam asked. I was amazed
that she had
noticed me all this while. "notin ma" i replied. "Don't tell
me i
was the one who caused it. Was I?", no Ma "i replied".
All this
young boys of this generation sef!, Anyways, you can
go.
Goodnite.
I walked out of the room feeling ashamed of my self. I
went to my
room and was wondering the kind of eyes wey madam
go dey
take look me, i'm not sure if she will trust me with her
girls
anymore. She might even sack me, i kept picturing her
next strike
action against me. I couldnt sleep till around past
11pm. My
phone rang, i checked the screen, it was madam
calling.
I was scared of picking it not until the 4th time it rang,
then i
took the courage to pick.
ME: hello ma.
MADAM: why are you not picking my calls?.
ME: My phone was on silence. I just noticed it ma.
MADAM: OK, how are u?, thanks for the system
arrangement.
ME: you are welcome ma.
MADAM: Pls i need another help right now. My back is
acheing
seriously. Come and help me with a massage!.
I got to the door, I noticed it wasn't locked. I only
knocked once
and she told me to come in. Madam was still wearing
her towels
around her body with hair net on her head. She was
sitting on
her bed.
"Welcome "
Thanks ma.
"My back is acheing me seriously"
Sorry about that ma.
"Help me to apply this robb".
She gave me the robb, lied flat on her chest with her a
$$ and
back facing the ceiling underneath her towel. I opend
the robb,
knelt down on the bed and applied it gently on the
opened area
on top of her back. My Joystick was gaining Attention
but she
couldn't noticed it because she was facing the other
side.
I continued with the back robbing/massage still
maintaining the
upper region not until she was giving a silent moan, she
adjusted
her towel and made it loose a bit and she told me to
robb it
down a little. On hearing this, my Joystick made a full
"180degrees
straightline". I moved down a bit on a back. This time I
wasn't
massaging but tickling her gently with my nails. The
moan was
increasing and she was telling me to move it downward
to the
upper part of her a$$, as I was doing so, she opened
the music
app on her phone and started playing songs at a high
volume.
For the next 5minutes, I was massaging and tickling the
back
while my Joystick was fully erect. She wasn't saying
anything again
but just moaning softly.
"How do I get to Bleep this woman now?" Was the
thought on my
mind. The I increased the pace of my hands down to
her as$,
damn!!!, madam was wearing a light transparent blue
pant. "This
one na obstacle oooo, how I go scale through?".
As madam wasn't speaking again but moaning, I
ignored the pant
and moved my hand to the exposed end of her Bottom,
I
concentrated on this area for a long time moving my
hand TO
and fro from her a$$ to her back. It got to a time
madam was
jerking slowly and quietly, when I moved my hand
backward to
the exposed part of her Bottom, I noticed a fluid stain
on the
lower part of her pant then I knew she must have
released. I was
stylishly inserting my hands in the sides of the pants at
intervals
each time I navigate my hands to the area, after a
while, I gained
full access to her pusssy tongue but pulling her pant to
one side
with my hands. She jerked and moaned heavily as my
hand
touches the pusssy tongue. I located her cliit and was
handling it
from the back with my hands. She was moaning and
jerking. I
slid in my fingers into the hole and was performing the
finger
magic. I took much time like 10minutes fingeriing while
she was
Approaching at intervals. I just don't have the liver to
fucck her,
but I just maintained the manipulation. Her moans was
now at
different tempo. Suddenly she turned over, facing up
with her
bosoms and looked at me, I felt ashamed at first and
felt like
stopping and walking out. But I don't know where the
courage
came from, I grabbed her left bosom and started
sucking while I
squeeze the right bosom. The moan was getting louder
that it
was competing with the volume of the music, I was
switching the
bosom at intervals, it got to a time that she was
pressing my
head on her bosom that I hardly breathe.
I left the left bosoms and concentrate my mouth on the
right one
while I moved my left hand down underneath her
panties, I
pushed it aside and resumed finger fuccking. She was
making
sounds that I began to be afraid incase gideon comes
in, I looked
at the door and noticed it wasn't locked. After another
2minutes
of finger bleeping, I tried removing her pants and she
said
"STOP", I was scared, she said "what are you trying to
do?, don't
just go there, I'm a married woman and a good
christian, I have
vowed never to have intimate intercourse with any
other man
apart from my husband, and besides, Adultery is a
serious sin
against God" just continue the hand action, I'm ok with
only that
one, ok!!. "Yes ma" I replied. I lost interest immediately
and my
moral was low, my Joystick was shrinking instantly. I
located her
niiple again with my mouth and resumed finger
fuccking her, it
was as if I was forced to do it because I wasn't
enjoying it. But
as I was hitting the walls of the pusssy with my finger
and also
sucking the niiples at the same time, she was moaning
and
jerking seriously than before and was releasing juices,
this
excited me again and revived my Attention, I stylishly
moved
over trying to lie down straight ontop of her with her
legs spread
apart but our body aren't touching each other. I was
still sucking
and finger fuccking her and I noticed she was so lost in
the
heavenly feelings, I stylishly brought out my Joystick
from the hole
on my boxers, I removed my hands at intervals from
her pusssy
to lubricate my erected Joystick with her juice on my
finger. Then I
stylishly pushed the pants away to one side completely
to avoid
obstructions, I pressed forward a little bit and
positioned my Joystick
at the entrance of her Kitty-Cat without any body
contact to
avoid her suspecting. Then I focused on her bosom in
my mouth
and Kitty-Cat on my hand. I made sure I expanded the
hole very
well with my fingers. I counted from 1 to 3 on my mind.
After the
count of 3, I pushed the Joystick INSIDE at once hoping
that she will
be angry at me and push me away, but instead, she
moaned
heavily and expanded her legs wider, I began to pump
in and out
slowly, then I increased the pressure and went faster,
the
moaning was increasing and she raised up her two legs
to hold
my back tight. We continued for like 6minutes till she
Pour again
and I cummed there after.
"You this boy!!!, what have you done to me?, didn't I tell
you not
to have s*x with me?, now you have made me a sinner,
an
adulterer and a matrimony vow breaker." Madam yelled
at me.
"I'm so sorry ma". I replied.
"Now get out of here. Idiott!!!!!, and first thing tomorrow
morning,
you are leaving this house. Idiott!!!!
Episode 16 loading....

No comments:

Post a Comment