Thursday 25 August 2016

Episode 9 and 10

READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED
STRICTLY FOR 18+
After enjoying ourself her phone rang, it was her mum
calling to know she went to. She kissed me and promise to
love me with all her heart before leaving and I promised her
same.
The next day I went to the white house as usual for lessons,
the security man opened the gate
Security man: Oga teacher you don add pass that time Wey u
start work ooo, e b like say Dem dey do u well "for my mind I
just remember wetin Mabel dey carry come my house"
Me: I smiled
Security man : Other teachers Wey dey come, if Dem fat wen
them start work before one week Dem go resemble person
Wey ebola catch
Me: I smiled again and asked if Janet was around, he told
me she has been around all day and madam is also around.
I knocked at the door surprisingly it was Janet that opened
the door for me
Janet: Hello honey, come on in dearie wit a deep kiss "I con
dey feel like 2baba , na make madam & Mabel no catch me
oo"
Gate man: No wonder oga teacher dey fat and fresh
everyday.
Janet had to take d lessons serious because her mum was
around. She said she wana b a graduate like me " for my
mind, if to say I no tidy u , u for no like be graduate abi"
Madam later left to visit a family friend
Me: Am happy you want to learn and I believe you wil pass
your exams this time, she smiled
Janet: Where did u learn those sex skills from, seems you
were a bad guy back in school. Hmm u still use condoms,
seems u are not use to the pull out style
Me: So this babe dey wait make her mumsy comot, see
person Wey say e won b graduate now she dey talk about
sex again, well I gat form na . So I told her next time I will
( so which night vigil this girl and her mama dey go every
Friday, hmm me don dey suspect madam oo)
Janet: Can't wait for the next time
Me: Hmm I was surprised with her response, make I hear
say I no go like try niga raw. She told me Mabel went to get
something for her, I gave her assignment & told her am
leaving. She kissed me " I dey look make Mabel no show oo"
den some romantic touching, we had knock at the door we
had to stop. Behold it Janet friend who came visiting...this
girl beautiful pass Janet, she gather like Beyonce fine pass
omotola...........
Episode 10 loading....
EPISODE 10
READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. STRICTLY FOR 18+
She introduced me to her friend, i had to leave to avoid
temptation ' i no wan b 2baba'. The second day was market
day. Mabel came to my house as usual. This time, she
wasn't looking happy.
ME: Mabel baby, what's wrong with you?
MABEL: Just leave me ooooooooo
ME: what's wrong?, have I offended you?
MABEL: I heard Aunty Janet calling you on phone yesterday
saying she has reached home. It means she came here
yesterday.
ME: rara oooo, she called me that she want to go
somewhere, and I told her to let me know when she is back
maybe I can come and tutor her. That's all
MABEL: are you sure?
ME: yes dear. Don't you trust me again?
MABEL: ****smiles****, I thought she came here ni, I don't
want to share you with anybody
ME: ****wahala don dey ooo****. Trust me dear
She smiled, we had a 40mins maths lesson, then a hot 2
rounds of sex before she leaving for market after collecting
her ear-ring. Week after week, I continued my tutorial at the
white house. I don't bleep Janet there. Instead, I will do that
whenever she comes to my house. I was always serious
whenever I was around. If Janet wants to be free with me,
she will send Mabel on an errand because I told her that
Mabel might inform madam about us. And when it's Friday
nights, I will resume my sexcapades with Mabel. I so much
like Mabel because she was skillful, smart and intelligence,
but I love Janet because of her milk factory. Mabel was
becoming suspicious about I and Janet, but I will keep
assuring her that nothing was going on. And she dare not to
confront Janet about it. Everything was going smoothly not
until about 4 weeks to JAMB when madam called me to see
her on a Sunday evening and it's very important, she was so
scary on the fone. I was scared "cheiii, wind don blow, fowl
yarnsh don open"
After church on that Sunday, my mind wasn't settled. I was
wondering what could have happened?, why madam's voice
was so harsh?, why she wanted to see me urgently?. I
summoned the courage and went to the white house. I
entered the compound, knocked on the door. On entering the
house, I met Janet, Mabel and madam in the living room.
Janet was sitting beside madam while Mabel knelt down at
the corner of the 3-seater.
I was so scared that my heart was beating heavily. The look
on Mabel's face was indicating that she was in trouble.
Madam wasn't smiling either. Janet looked at me with a
straight face and this scared me the more.
MADAM: David, welcome
ME: yes ma. How was service today?
MADAM: ***dropped her drinking cup on the stool***. It was
fine. I heard something about you so I sent for you
ME: ***temi bami, heart beating heavily, looked at Mabel and
still clueless***, hope nothing ma?
MADAM: there is a problem. Meanwhile, can you see Mabel
over there?
ME: ***wahala don happen, dem don catch us*** yes ma.
What was her offence ma?
MADAM: she has started stealing. Whenever she went to
market, its either money get lost, or she buys item lesser
than the list I gave her. I even heard she is having a
boyfriend in this neighborhood.
ME: ***i looked at Mabel again, I felt guilty because I knew I
was the reason for the food shortage, her eyes were soaked
with tears*** mummy, please forgive her ma. She won't do
that again.
JANET: ***interfered into the coversation***, Mabel is just
too lazy and silly. Her funny character these days is
becoming alarming. It seems she is pregnant sef.
ME: ***screamed*** preg what ?
MADAM: Mabel!!!!, is that true
MABEL: no ma oooo, I'm not pregnant ma***panting***.
MADAM: first thing tomorrow morning, I'm taking you to the
hospital for a test
ME: ****chaiiii, I don enter am. But I always condomize my
sex?, or has it ever leaked or burst?, or is Mabel having
another fucker?, can she truly be pregnant?, I became
uncomfortable*****. I trust Mabel very well ma. She doesn't
look wayward to me, I'm very sure she isn't pregnant ma.
Pls forgive her ma.
MADAM: you are saying so because you don't live with us
here. If you live here, you would know better that she is lazy
and useless. Mabel!, get out of my sight, I will resume with
you later. So Mr. Teacher, back to my previous discussion.
ME: ***heart skipped beats again. This time, I heart beat
could be noticed by the movements of my cloth***. Ok ma.
What happened ma?
MADAM: I went through Janet's lesson note and discovered
that it was scanty.
ME: really?
MADAM: yes, infact, I gave her an exercise from past
questions and she failed it.
ME: haa
MADAM: and she told me that you haven't been frequent and
regular again.
***i looked into Janet's eyes with disappointment, she
looked at me with a somehow face. This is a pure lie, she
was the one skipping classes. But how do I justify this***
MADAM: so is this what I'm paying you for?
ME: not so ma. I can explain, eeemmmm.
JANET: ***before I could utter a word, Janet interfered***, no
ma, most of the time, we always do oral tutorial, so I don't
write much notes, he is trying his best ma.
MADAM: but I'm not satisfied. JAMB is just 4 weeks away. I
can't watch you fail again this time.
ME: I will improve ma. I will try my best
MADAM: this is what I want. I want you to engage her in
tutorials throughout the day. Even Saturday and Sunday
should be inclusive. After dinner, she should be having
sessions before
going to her bedroom. We can re-negotiate the fees. I just
want the best for her.
ME: ok ma. But concerning the sessions after dinner, it will
be a bit difficult because of my area. It's dangerous walking
around at nights.
MADAM: then start living here for the duration. After all I
have given you a room here, you are the one who refused to
use it. I will even prefer you stay here so that you can help
me to handle Mabel with iron hand; it seems Janet cannot
handle her alone in my absence.
ME: ok ma, no problem.
Chaii, e don happen, living in same house with my 2 fuckers.
How I go take do am?............
Episode 11 Loading......

No comments:

Post a Comment