Thursday 25 August 2016

episode 18&19

EPISODE 18
READER DISCRETION IS ADVISEDSTRICTLY FOR 18+
U r making me an adulterer. Few weeks after janet's
post ume. It was a market day and I was at home as
usual waiting for my lovely Mabel to come.. I had
spread a new bed sheet and sprayed air freshener as
usual. At about 9am, Mabel arrived. She helped me in
preparing soup with the ingredients I had purchased
earlier in the day. The cooking lasted till few minutes to
10am that we started a lesson session. After the
english and math tutorial, we sat down together on my
bed and started gisting. One thing led to another and
our lips found each other, clothes was ripped off and
we were Unclad. The passionate kiss led to a romantic
handling of her bosom, I grabbed it and was performing
my tongue magic on it while finger fucking her Kitty-
Cat. After 5 minutes of the pre-intimacy,she turned
upside down, sleeping on her sideways forming a
69position with me. I lifted up her left leg a bit for better
mouth experience as she was doing mouth-job on my
Joystick down there. I knew where to touch on Mabel
body, she enjoyed it better when her clit is teased than
when her pussy hole is "tongued". I was teasing and
sucking her clit as she was nodding on her Joystick
vigorously. She was jerking and moaning louder at
sweettempos. At a point, she pushed me over making
me face theceiling and she knelt down on my mouth,
positioning her pussy on my lips as she bent forward to
speak to my erected Joystick. I was doing the mouth-
job as she was doing deep penetration Joystick sucking
down there. As the noise was getting louder, I
increased the volume of the music playing on my sound
system with the remote on my mattress. Mabel was
jerking ontop of my mouthand pressing her pusssy
over me making it difficult for me tobreath. I was
enjoying her mouth action down there to the extent that
I cummed into her mouth."Hmmmyaaamaaa" why
didn't you tell me you want to release? Said Mabel. She
stood up, went to the toilet to spit it out. before she
returned, the Attention was reducing. Mabel said "Why
is it going down?, did I tell you I'm satisfied?"."Chaiii,
this girl no go kill me". She knelt down on the floor by
the edge of the bed and started hand-job on the lazy
sleeping Joystick. Before I knew it, dickson was rising
again. It was then I knew the power of seduction. As
dickson was erecting, she was complementing it with
her mouth by sucking and licking it until it gained full
Attention. She picked my condom at the usual place,
tore the nylon and inserted it on the Joystick. She
climbed up the bed and sat on it riding it up and down. I
was carried away with the Fu*kin that I didn't sense
any trouble ahead. After few minutes into the "girl ontop
riding", I began to hear astrange sound. I ignored at first
thinking it was from the stereo. But the sound keep
coming, it was then I realized it was a knock on my
door.****who could that be?, I wasn't expecting
anyone. "I thought"****. I pushed Mabel away ontop of
me. I could see alook of dissatisfaction on her face as
she was lieing Unclad beside me while my condom was
still on my Joystick. I lowered thesound system and
asked "who is there?.". A voice answered from outside,
Its me JANET!!,ME: I'm coming please****within the
speed of light, Mabel was wearing her cloths, I puton
my 3-quarter and singlet after removing the condom
and threw under the matress*****JANET: open this
door or are you hiding someone? ME: I'm
coming,JANET: hurry up and let me see who owns
these slippers at yourdoor mouth ." Chaiii, kasala don
burst, I intended hiding Mabel in the bathroom before
but its too late, janet is an impatient girl who will
search the whole house most especially as she found a
slippers at the entrance. Mabel was trembling and
shivering seriously as I was going to the door, I held the
handle of the door while still locked from inside. "Push
it from outside" I said. JANET: its not opening, or are
you hiding someone ?I signalled to Mabel to spray the
air freshener, spread books onthe floor and sit down on
the rug as if she was solving exercise. That's the only
thing I can do as at that moment, I rubbed my chest as
a sign that she should calm down and act along. My
heart was beating heavily as I opened the lock behind
the door for janet to enter. JANET: whaaaaaat!!!!!, our
maid in my boyfriend's room?, whatis going on here?
Mabel: ***trembling and shaking**, no ma. Its not what
you think ma. ME: **** I stood in-between janet and
Mabel to prevent combat**,I can explain to u janet, its
not what you think. JANET: ****loosing patience and
restless***. Ok, go ahead and explain to me how you
have been sleeping around with this dirtygirl, our maid
for that matter. David, so your are this useless and
classless?. ME: **i faced janet as Mabel was standing
at the edge of the wall***.janet, please listen to me, its
not what you think, Mabel here only begged me to help
her in arithmetic lessons and infact, today was her first
session, you can see books spread on the floor. Plsss
JANET: arithmetic abi ?, and you can't do it openly with
her in our compound abi , and you locked yourself
inside with her that I have been knocking for the past
5minutes , arithmetic abi? And you sprayed air
freshener and even increased yoursound system?. You
think I'm a fool? "Gbooooosa", she slapped Mabel. ME:
***frightened as Mabel was crying****. Janet plss, you
know I loved playing music, and also, I should have
informed you about the lesson idea but you might not
welcome it. I just wanted to impact on her life positively
and that was why I agreed to tutor her please. JANET:
ehn ehnn, you think I'm a fool?, no wonder she
comesback late from market all the time, so this is
where you always come to for a Bleep abi? "Gbooosa"
another slap on Mabel face. ME: ****i held janet and
moved her far away from Mabel ***Mabel was crying
helplessly. "Janet, you are just dragging this issue too
far, I'm only helping her and that's all. JANET: ****still
wailing and shouting restlessly***. No problem,mummy
will hear about this I swear. As for you Mabel, consider
yourself in serious trouble. And for you David, your job
is over I swear .Janet walked out of the room, banged
the door and left, I turned to Mabel trying to console
her. ME: I'm sorry dear for everything. Mabel: ***yelled
at me*** leave me alone you this useless boy, sorry for
what?, I never knew you are this useless and
heartless*******crying***ME: baby, why saying all this
now?, please for God's sake. Mabel: each time I ask
you about your closeness with aunty janet, you would
keep telling me that "nothing nothing nothing".Then why
was she saying "what am I doing in her boyfriend's
room?". Just leave me alone please and forget about
me. Mabel walked out of my room in a sad mood. I sat
down on my bed feeling depressed and don't know
what to do next. I picked my phone to call janet. ME:
hello janet, pls I'm sorry, its not what you think pls
JANET: if you don't want thunder to strike your entire
generation,don't ever call this number again ***hanged
up***Chaii, e don happen!!!!
Congratulation
The Final Episode 19 Loading!!!
Episode 19 , FINAL EPISODE
READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED STRICTLY FOR 18+
i tried to get in touch with Mabel bt she didn't pickup
my calls, i was so confused, then i sent Janet some
message on whatsapp "baby,am so sorry about what
happened yesterday, i swear, nothing happened
between me and Mabel, baby, my sweet potato please,
u are the only one for me" (sweet wordscontinue)bla
bla bla. She didn't reply me at first but I keep disturbing
her untill she replied me "it's ok David, i know u cant do
such thing with that dirty girl, but u should have
informed me about her lesson at first" i apologized, and
she forgive me, we chatted more than 2hours, we even
go to the extent of s*xchat before she asked me to
come over to whitehouse the second day..i was so
excited, i drop my phone and keep jumping up and
down on my bed"ring ring(my phone was ringing)"i
looked at the screen,woow it was Mabel. Me*hello my
babe Mabel *hello dearMe* Mabel why did u leave me
like that, u didn't listen to my explanation, i would have
explain everything to u(bla bla bla)
Mabel *am so sorry babe,but u know its hard to believe
such a thing.
Me* i know
Mabel *aunty Janet have begged me also,she said she
was just suprise to see me in her teacher's room ni
(then we talk on phone more than 40minutes) chaii..e
don set again,bt this time around i will make use of my
sense,i will only face Janet,i was in my room
allthrough,i slept off.
Second day,around 8am,i've put on my cloth and shoe,i
checked my wardrop i found 6 alomo bitters, then i
drank 4 of alomo bitter,within 10minutes i put on a very
strong face,i was intoxicated, i went straight to white
house, on getting there,i met Mabel washing cloth.i was
somehow ashamed of myself but i later jinjer my
swagger with the alomo bitter which i took earlier.
Me**Mabel sindodo.
Mabel **good morning David.
Me**u ar looking great today,*as i was about ask about
Janet,i saw her coming up,i quickly leave Mabel.
Janet**David ,gud morning
*she hugged me and plant a kiss on my lipz*..ar u
drunk? She asked, not really dear,i took herb which was
made wit dry gin,hav u ever seen me drunk before
*frown face*?? I asked her…i know u ar not a drunker, i
have to ask u if I notice something strange in u or am i
not ur girlfriend again?? She asked me.. don't mind me
sweetheart, enh, please dear am so sorry about what
happened yestaday (before i say any word again,she
moved closer to me and kiss me and said "let forget
that one,i know u are trying to help her,enh enh,guess
what (she smiled).
Me*what?Janet*i won't tell u,just come up and see it
by urself…janet was so excited, i keep wondering what
could have make her happy like this,i followed
her,ongetting to her room,she said "Davido ,sit down
and let me show u something" i sat down on the edge
of her bed, and keep watching as she pull off her yellow
top,janet wore black bikini skirt…woow, she play her
LG radio tape, she start dancing and grinding,woow,i
never know janet is good is strippinglike this,she was
wining to SUGARMAN by ChrisWhyze.. my dick
signalled instantly,she. moved closer to me,she startd
using her tongue to tease my ear and lipz…chaii,e don
set again. this girl go kill me today. She pushed me to
bed, and start remove my belt,sheunzip my shirt and
my trouser,chaii…i don die,shewispered to me "just
watch me"..i was left wit only boxers alone, at this
point my dick have raised up,no doubting Janet was
absolutely a bad girl..she collect my boxers and i was
unclad,as she was doing the the mouth job, i totally lost
control. Untill I hear "paaaaa" it was a slap on my
face,it sound like a thurnder, before i can open my
eyes,I hear another one..chaii, i can't see well again,all
I could see was small small stars runing up and down
just like unclear black and white tv. my brain
disconnect instantly,my heart quickly run to mytoes,my
ear keep sound like suzuki machine, bt i canonly hear
someone said *mr champion,u think u wiseabi?..u ar
giving 3people one stick to use at the same time,for ur
mind u be real man abi?..i wil make u ascape
goat*..chaii,this is madam voice oøo,i tried to open my
eyes a little,i saw upto 8ladies inside theroom,i tried to
move myself,then i noticed that i'vebeen tied with a
rope..chaii,see me see disgrace. this people gave me
beating of my life,i almost entercoma that day..2hours
later they released me, am totally out of energy, i find a
way to grap my boxersand run for my life,thats the
lastime i set my eyes on white house.....
THE END...

No comments:

Post a Comment