Thursday 25 August 2016

Episode 5,6,7 and 8

MY FIRST JOB AFTER NATIONAL SERVICES
EPISODE 6
READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. STRICTLY FOR 18+
When it was 1pm, I reached the gate, knocked and entered the
house, I didn’t meet Janet. Mabel was the only one at home.
Where is Janet? “I asked”.
Mabel: ”She went out with her boyfriend”
Me: Boy what?
Mabel: ”Why are u asking?, sebi u said you are not dating her?”
ME: yes, I am not, but she was supposed to attend my classes,
Mabel: then let her be. By the way, what are you holding in the
nylon in your hand
ME: water melon. Janet begged me to buy it for her and she will
pay me.
MABEL: you see, I said it that you and Aunty Janet are up to
something. So you have been bringing fruits for her abi?, so me I
am a mugu for bring something for you abi?
ME: ****I went closer to her, held her hands and calm her***.
“Mabel teminikan sooso, no one will ever take me away from you, I
promise” I said to her
**** Mabel was wearing a short top and an apron****, what should
I offer you?
ME: anything.
MABEL: anything?, like bosom?
I giggled and smiled, Mabel drew closer to me on the chair, she
located my lips and kissed me passionately as if she was on heat,
I responded, located her bosom, squeezed it hard. She was
moaning, I checked the time, its 1:40pm, I know Janet will be back
any moment from now. I took my hands from her chest and lifted
up her gown, pull her pants aside and finger bleeped her, she was
moaning and dripping on her dress.
Just abt 3minutes into the finger bleeping, she opened my zip and
was rubbing my dick when we heard a knock on the gate. That is
aunty Janet coming, let’s stop and wait till Friday night.
Within 1 minute, Mabel repackaged her self and acted as if she
doesn’t know me. Mabel is not only skillful but also smart. She
walked into her room while Janet came in.
Mabel!!!!!!!!!!!, Janet screamed. Yes aunty “Mabel replied”. Go to
mama Tope and tell her to give you my cloth, while coming back,
buy a pack of always for me. She gave Mabel a sum of money
while Mabel went out, she looked at me with a kind of eyes like
“this people will be here alone ooooo”.
Janet: something is smelling here
ME: ****scared****, something like what?
JANET: something like used under wear
ME: ****i looked at my hands, I remembered manipulation
Mabel****. Maybe its yours. Pls excuse me, I want to ease myself
JANET: then go to your room or don’t you have room here?
ME: ***laughed*** I have forgotten ni, I went to wash my hands
and returned back to the living room.
ME: where are you coming from and who is the guy you went out
with?
JANET: why are u asking?, and how did you know I went out with a
guy?
ME: I saw both of you while I was coming
Janet: so why didn’t you call me?
ME: I decided to wait till you are back.
JANET: well he is a DJ someone recommended for me.
ME: a DJ?, what for?
JANET: oooh, so sorry I didn’t tell you, next week Saturday is my
birthday. I’m celebrating it here in this compound.
ME: ooh, dats cool, am I invited?
JANET:***hit my chest*** silly you, if you have 2 heads, don’t
come. You will see what I will do for you ***she smiled***
ME: ok sha, my mind is at peace now, I was thinking the guy is
your boyfriend.
JANET: boy what?, don’t tell me you are jealous?
ME: *** e be like say this girl know wetin dey worry me***
offcourse I am.
Janet: but why?
ME: because I can’t watch one guy taking you away from me.
JANET: take me away from you?, are we dating?, did u ask me
out?, aren’t we friends? Bla bla bla.
ME: ****confused on what to say. I held her two hands****: Janet,
see, ever since we became close, I have loved you, I can’t stop
thinking about you, all my dreams are full of you, I hardly do
anything without the thoughts of you, ****sweet talk continues****
JANET: so what are you driving at?
ME: I want you to be my girlfriend. The person I will always love.
JANET: ***smiled***, well I will think about it. Just give me some
time.
ME: ok
I drew close to her and peck her on the chick, then whispered into
her ear “I can die if you say NO to me”. Janet smiled and kissed
me, pull my ear to her mouth and whispered. “What took you so
long”.
Chaiii, I was so excited that we couldn’t do classes that day. We
were just hugging and talking about love. When Mabel arrived from
her errands, I pretend as if nothing happened. Then I told Janet. “I
will come tomorrow, I am not feeling fine”................

EPISODE 7
READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. STRICTLY FOR 18+
Janet and I continued our discussion on whatsapp, she
keeps saying she hasn't thought about it. I make sure I
clear our chats so as to prevent Mabel from going
through it.
On the morning of her birthday, I drafted a long
romantic message to Janet. I went there at noon to
give her a gift of 5 pink undies, I remembered her telling
me she loved pink colour.
When it was about 4pm after dancing and eating, I told
madam and Janet that I want to be leaving, but they
both insisted that I should sleep over because I have
not be using the room I was given, I accepted and
collected the keys, then I went straight to my room.
Mabel called and ask me if she could come, I replied
her that we may be caught, she reasoned and stayed
away from me. After dinner, I went to my room, had a
shower, picked up my phone and playing games. At
about 10pm, I got a whatsapp message from Janet.
"Thanks so much for the gift, its the most romantic I
have ever received. I love you so much". My dick
signalled, I screamed "yeeeeess, it worked"
That night, we had our first romantic chats till
12:30am. I told her to put on the pants and show me,
she will put then on one after the other, snapped and
send to me. I feel like going to meet her in her room,
but I must play safe because of madam. I text her to
open her door that I want to sneak into her room, she
replied that mummy is a light sleeper, I calmed down
and remained in my room.
Throughout the week one, the love was so hot in Janet,
she always act funny to the extent that Mabel is getting
uncomfortable. Then I told Janet in one of our
conversations
ME: Janet, I want us to keep this relationship a secret
from Mabel and everyone around.
JANET: why?
ME: you know, she may directly or indirectly tell
mummy about it.
JANET: she can't. She dare not.
ME: even if she can't, I just want it to be secret
whenever I'm in your compound.
JANET: ok.
We continued on our secret affairs in the house. The
following week, I invited Janet to my house. She
promised to show up and I gave her my address.
It was on Tuesday. 2 days before the next market day.
Janet had informed me earlier that she would be my
guest at 11am. She had my address. I arranged my
room, put a clean bed spread on my bed, carefully
placed a new pack of CD under my bed, I sprayed air
re-freshener . At 9am, I went to a neighbourhood store
to purchase alomo. I came back inside and I removed
the plastic chair in my room so that Janet will have no
choice than to sit on the bed. I inserted a movie disc
"Unclad weapon" into my DVD player and paused it at
2mins of play with the mindset of resuming play when
Janet arrived.
I was sitting on bed rehearsing on how I will get down
to Janet's panties. I was thinking of how to make the
move, where to touch, topics to bring on, I just had this
100% believe that I must bleep Janet today. I decided to
play PES on my android to while away time not until
about 10:05am that I heard a knock on my door
"ko ko ko".
I was amazed how Janet could smartly locate my
house and room, my dick signalled, I was so excited
within me, I resumed the PLAY button on my DVD.
Who is there?, come in "I said". When the door was
opened, I was shocked. "Mabel, you never told me you
are coming" I yelled at Mabel as she was entering my
room.
Mabel: why is your face like this now?. Are you not
happy to see me? Or are you expecting someone?
ME: rara ooo, I just woke up from sleep when I heard
your knock, and I knew today isn't market day, so I was
surprised to see you.
Mabel: are you sure you are not expecting someone?
ME: NO, so where are you going? ****feeling
uncomfortable*****
MABEL: we ran out of groundnut oil, so madam
dropped some money this morning that I should get
groundnut oil. So I decided to branch and check on you
ME: that's ok, how is Janet?, Is she at home?
Mabel: yes she is, but it seems she is going out
because she was dressing up when I went to her room
ME: ***i became restless*** really?, where is she
going?
MABEL: I don't know oo, wetin concern me?, abi is she
coming here to your place?
ME: my place kee?, you know that can never happen.
Mabel: I trust u dear. *****she lied down on the
bed****, let me rest a bit dear, I'm tired.
ME:******restlessness continues*****, ok dear
A whatsapp message came in. I checked and it was
from Janet.
"Dear, I'm on my way to your house, I just board a
bike". Chaiii, wahala don shele, how do I clean up this
mess?...................
Episode 8 drops Tomao!!!
EPISODE 8
READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. STRICTLY FOR 18+
I was restless and began to think of what to do next.
Suddenly, an idea flashed into my brain. I picked up
my phone, played a ring tone, after ringing for a
while, I stopped it and placed the
phone on my ear.
"Hello, who is this?"
"What!!!!!!, from which hospital?"
"Accident, how did it happened"
"OMG!!!, is it that fatal?"
"JESOOOOS, I will be there shortly"
****Mabel was watching my action in a clueless
manner. Dear, what happened?, which accident?
"Mabel, it was a call from JIDEMARK hospital that one
of my neighbour had a fatal accident and he is
bleeding seriously. I was told to come right away as
he is at the point of death.
MABEL: ok dear, quickly go, I will wait here for you.
ME: ***wetin dey worry this girl sef?, e be like say
she be winch****. You can't wait for me, I might not
return today. I don't know how serious it is. We will
meet at your compound tomorrow.
I put on my shirt and a palm slippers, locked the
door, rushed out and stopped a bike. Still, Mabel was
standing there waiting for the bike to move, I don't
know what to do. I told the bike man to take me to
jidemark hospital. As the bike was moving, I saw
Mabel walking away in the opposite direction and still
looking back to see me moving. "Chaii, this girl must
be an ogbanje".
The bike turned at the first turning from my junction
and I told him to stop.
"Olokada, abeg, I left something important at home.
Take this 30naira and go". I went back home, passing
through the shortcuts and entered my compound
through the back door.
I opened the door, entered my room and noticed that
Mabel's left ear-rings fell off on the bed. I picked it
and hid it somewhere. As I was re-arranging my bed,
my phone rang; it's a call from Janet. I picked it
ME: hello Janet, where are you?
JANET: I'm in front of your house
ME: how do you know it's my house?
JANET: I don't know, I just know I'm in front of the
house you gave me in the address.
ME: ok dear, I'm coming.
I went outside and saw Janet standing in front of my
house on a short pink gown. I said to myself
*****"chaiiii, today na today"*****
Janet walked in, I shut the door and she sat on my
bed watching the "Unclad weapon" I slotted in the
DVD. We chatted for minutes then i lay behind her
and joined her in watching. She was interested in the
film that she began to adjust her sitting positions. My
mind wasn't in the film as I was thinking of how to
execute my mission. Then I held palms and gently
caressing it. Janet wasn't responding, "chaiiiii, wetin I
go do?" I then adjusted. I started playing with her
wrist band, telling her how perfect and pretty she
was and how I love to spend the rest of my life with
her, she smiled and said "are you sure?". I pecked
her and said "yes". She came closer, rest her back on
my chest, facing the TV screen and continued with
the movie.
I placed my arms slightly around her upper stomach,
right under her bosoms. I could feel the sensation of
her bosoms on my arms. Meanwhile, the movie is
showing the indecency section
with the targets the girls wanted to kill after sex.
I started smooching her stomach gently, moving
slowly to the side of her bosoms, using my palms
and fingers to caress her. Janet just pretends like she
was concentrating on the film. Her pink gown has 3
buttons at the top. I loosed the 3 buttons and push
her bosom out of the bra. I made a slow movement
with my middle fingers around her Tips, then
squeezed her Tips as gently as possible. Then she
made a light moan as I squeeze them. "Chaiii, e don
set" Then I moved to a kneeling position behind her, I
started kissing the sides of her neck while doing my
magic with my fingers. I could feel her heart-beat
increase and her breathing became more intense. This
went on for minutes. Now my dick is gaining velocity.
While kissing neck, I raised up her gown to reveal her
pink net half pant which I bought for her on her
birthday.
So I started to pull up her gown slowly, her bosom is
still out of her bra while the bra is still on her. Chaii,
Janet's bosoms is bigger than what she covered in her
bra. I started kissing her neck again, down to her spine
and back. Then I unbuttoned her bra from the back and
removed it slowly. Omo see bobby!. She lied down on
the bed, facing up looking at me. Then Janet said "so
you invited me here for sex?" I said "no, I really like you
and I love spending time with you". I teased her a little.
She believes me. I bent over and started kissing her
passionately, she held the back of my head and was
kissing me too. All the while, I was caressing her
bosom and tips with one hand. I stopped kissing her
lips. I very slowly, started kissing her down: neck,
chest, stomach, then I returned to the bosoms and
grabbed it, it was a full size that my hand couldn't
carry. Then I come grab her huge bosoms. I kissed her
bosom started teasing the tips with my tongue. She
was moaning slowly. Then I placed my full lips on her
bosoms and sucked gently. She let out a heavy moan
"ooooouch". My Second hand was smooching her other
bosom and gently squeezing her tips. She was pressing
my head toward her bosom to the extent that I found it
difficult to breath.
After few seconds, I stopped to breath a little, she grab
my head back to her tips and told me to continue. I
come continued and switching bosoms and doing
magic with my fingers. At intervals, I would stop to
breath a little and later returned to sucking. I made the
next move… I took my hands down to her thigh and
caressing it upward and downward to and fro the Kitty-
Cat area. I did the movement like 5 times while still
sucking the
bosom, no time to waste, I parted her pant to one side
with my hand. OMG!!, Janet is already wet, her pant is
stained with her juice.
I located her clit and start teasing it. Janet began to
move in various uncomfortable positions while moaning
at different tempo and notes. She opened her leg wider
and drew closer. I moved my finger from her clit and
move it into the Kitty-Cat hole, from one finger to two.
Janet began to jerk under my finger. I moved my mouth
from her bosoms. Take it down there, about to suck.
She pull her leg together and covered it with her hand.
Janet, what happened? "I whispered". I find it irritating, I
haven't been sucked before, "she replied". I smiled and
said "why not no watch me patiently as I give you a
heavenly ride". She noded and re-open her legs.
I spend most of the time on her clit, teasing it with my
tongue, she was moaning heavily that she scattered my
bed sheet and she cummed heavily on my bed. She
was breathing heavily like someone who wants to faint.
I was scared and I asked "should I stop?". She said
"please continue".
****Chaiiii, so this girl like this thing****. I proceeded to
the clit again while finger bleeping her Kitty-Cat hole,
this time, her moan and tone increased. When I noticed
that she is getting weak, I stopped and said "pls give
me a head". No I can't, I hate it with passion" she
replied." I felt a little bit disappointed and lied besides
her, handling her bosom only, she adjusted and lie
sideways. She began to stroke my dick in an amateur
way, I smiled. She then stopped and the turned around
to other side, now her back and a$$ is facing me. I slid
my hand under my bed, removed a condom and wore
it. I lie facing the a$$. I start finger bleeping her again.
She was moaning.
Then I inserted the tip of my dick. "Yeeee!, what is that!
Janet shouted". She turned
around, looked at it and said "bad boy, when did you
wear the condom?, I was scared because I don't want
to get pregnant. I love the big size anyways. But pls be
easy with me and don't hurt me". She turned back
facing me with her a$$$. I smiled and slid my
condimized dick into her wet hole. Janet was tight but
Mabel was tighter so I was amazed but I didn't bother
to ask questions.
I rode Janet in and out slowly, she was moaning
heavily. Ooooouch, huuuuuuh, haaaaaaaa, David, you
have killed me ooooooo, you will kill me today ooooooo,
my mummy ooooooooo". On hearing this, I rode harder
and deeper. After 6 minutes, I swit.









No comments:

Post a Comment