Monday 20 June 2016

How to transfer money via any mobile phone using firstmonie from firstbank.

 are introducing easier ways for customers to use
their services. Make payments for goods or services
purchased, make cash withdrawals and transfer money at
anytime.
Mobile Banking services which allow you to send and
receive money from your phone has been launched by
Mobile Networks such as MTN and banks in Nigeria such as
GTBank, UBA and now First Bank
In this post we'll explore First Bank Nigeria PLC Mobile
Money service called FIRSTMONIE which was recently
launched. Here's What you need to know, how to get
registered, Fund your account, Transfer and receive money.
What is Firstmonie?
Firstmonie is a mobile payment service that enables phone
users to send and receive money, pay bills, buy Airtime and
lots more with their Mobile phones without a bank account.
The mobile phone number serves as the account number.
Who is eligible for Firstmonie?
All phone users aged 18 years and above.
Is Firstmonie accessible on all Phone
types?
Yes. It is accessible on low-end phones, feature phones,
smartphones, SIM based tablets etc.
Can I use Firstmonie on any mobile network?
Yes, FirstMonie works on all mobile networks (MTN, GLO,
Airtel & ETISALAT) in Nigeria.
What are the services on Firstmonie?
A. Registration for Firstmonie
B. Fund Wallet / Cash Deposit: I. At Agents location, II. At
ATM, III. From Bank Account IV. From Card(s) Account
C. Send Money: I. To any Mobile Phone in Nigeria III. To any
FirstBank Account III. To Other Bank Account
D. Cash Token
E. Cash Token Generation/Redemption & Cash withdrawal :
I. At Agent II. At ATM III. At FBN Branch
F. Pay Bills like I. Utilities (PHCN) II. Cable TV (DSTV, Star-
times) III. State payments IV. Donations V. Investment &
Insurance VI. Airline and Embassy etc VII. Airtime purchase
on (Airtel , MTN, GLO and Etisalat) VIII. Shopping/Purchase
at Merchant location.
G. Others: I. Mini Statement II. Check Balance III. Add/Delete
Beneficiary IV. Change PIN
How can I register on Firstmonie?
A. You can register via three channels: I. USSD II. Internet
(Web & WAP) III. At our agent�s location
B. How do I register using USSD?
On your phone simply dial *894# and follow the prompt
C. How do I register on the internet?
Go to www.firstmonie.com/iweb and completes our online
registration form
D. How do I register at Agent Location?
Look out for any Firstmonie agent around you and walk up
to them to register you on Firstmonie.
What is the cost of registering on
Firstmonie?
Subscription/registration is free.
Is my registered information safe and
secured?
All provided information is safe, transactions are secure.
Can I change my PIN after registration?
Yes, you can change your PIN
How do I Change My PIN ?
Launch Firstmonie on any of the channels; go to �My
Firstmonie Services� on the main menu and select
�Change PIN�

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for this information. I have to let you know I concur on several of the points you make here and others may require some further review, but I can see your viewpoint. convert money

    ReplyDelete